Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Back From Hibernation

I'm actually holding back tonight's music class pictures in case I don't have enough for Friday which is kind of crazy as Aden's play is tomorrow and his first baseball game so Friday might be the biggest post ever.  Anyway, I have had a lingering cough for a few weeks and finally went to the doctor.  He told me I was a baby and to suck it up!  He says it's common to have a lingering cough after a cold.  

Back to Sunday, we had Brandon's party at Brunswick bowling.  Before the lights went out I could actually get a picture.  Aden was excited to see his friends.  Brandon's sister Ashley is in Ariel's class and they are friends too.  Let's collect all the shoes!
 Ashley and Ariel.
 The little ones all bowled together.  Ariel of course had to carry her own ball.
 Aden will be with Benjamin and Jack next year but sadly Jake will be at a different school.
 Dance time.

 Cool dude.
 Stylin' before bed.

 There's baby Eva!
 Look who is back, Buddy!  He hibernated all Winter and Aden couldn't wait to get him back.
 Sammy came for a visit.
 Checking out Buddy's suitcase.
 Waffles for dinner.  It's what Buddy wanted.

 TV always wins out.
 I saw this online.  She was eating beef jerky at a doggie day care.
 Bye Buddy!  It was a fun visit!

No comments: