Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy 94th Birthday Bubbie!

Happy Passover everyone!  We are back from our seder at Amy's parent's  We had a big crowd.  Over 20.  I will get to those pictures soon.  Lots of babies and dogs.  Back to Saturday.  What a crazy day.  After the Breezy Point breakfast at Applebees, we headed to the blue playground for a bit.  
 There was a line for the 2 swings.  Once Ariel got on, she wasn't getting off.
 Starting to get big for the baby swings.
 The ice cream man alway seems to come while we are here.  It was early too, before 12.
 Lots to share.
 We went back to change then headed to Aden's baseball game.  That's him in the distance getting throwing help.
 Catch it Aden!

 Big at bat.
 Safe at first.
 Some of the grandparents came to watch.
 The slugger.
 At bat number 2.
 He's on 3rd here.  When the ball was hit he ran to me!  I had to run him back to home plate.
 Wearing my very 70's shirt.  Go Holland Baseball!
 Sporting his Spiderman batting gloves.
 Dancing with Ben.
 Look who came after her nap!

 Last at bat.  It's a really long game.
 Good game guys!
 We ran back to change again then drove all the way out to the William Penn Inn to celebrate my grandmother's 94th birthday!

 She was excited to have a bunch of great grandkids around.
 Ariel walked around and made friends.
 Cake time.

 Even though she can be a bit tough sometimes, we are blessed to still have her.  I think I am going to start having Aden interview her and I will tape it.  

No comments: