Monday, April 28, 2014

Bounce U - Will It Ever End?

It's Monday morning, totally forgot to post last night.  I'm trying to write this while I'm getting the kids ready for school.  I have no idea what to make Ariel for lunch.  Anyway, we had a fun weekend.  I finally got to celebrate my birthday post Passover.  I guess we finally put this birthday to rest.  Ariel had a cold and wasn't quite herself but she seems better now.  

Back to Friday, I picked the kids up.  Ariel was playing with Aden and his friends.  She likes the regular swing now.  Problem is she keeps falling off.

 I taped this conversation between Aden, Jake and Jack.  I could listen to them talk all day.  
 Hey, didn't I just see you guys yesterday?  Saturday morning we had Jaxon's birthday party at Bounce U.  Her parents tried to convince her otherwise but she was determined to have the party at Bounce U.  I thought we were finally done with this place, at least until Ariel's friends get older, but alas, we were back.  
 The boys would have done this all day.

 Ok, let's get started!
 They had some new bouncy things.  This big ball on a string might not be the best idea.  The bigger kids were throwing it around and knocking down the little ones.  
 Daddy bounces with the kids.
 Mommy is on the outside.


 Ariel kept wanting to go on the slide but said she hated it every time we went down.  Funny.
 I'm going to miss all of Aden's friends as they scatter to different schools next year.
 Time for room 2.


 Brylee tore apart all the boys.
 Cute kids.

 Jake will be missed most of all.  Hopefully they will remember each other when they get to middle school.

No comments: