Sunday, April 20, 2014

Please Touch but Please Don't Get Sick

It's Sunday night at 11 and Ariel is sitting on my lap refusing to go to sleep.  She was up all night last night talking to us.  I remember some of the conversations.  She told me she hated my stubble (I never shave on the weekends) and asked if she could pull it out.  She also somehow got a Disney book and was showing me pictures of Goofy and saying "no Goofy!"  What a night.  Tonight we are sticking her in the crib and letting her cry it out.  When I'm done this.  Friday was my birthday and I had a great weekend celebrating with family.  Next weekend, after Passover, I will do some celebrating with friends.  I got a lot of nice messages on Facebook and my phone.  It's nice to feel loved!

Friday morning we opened presents.
 Aden can't wait to watch Breaking Bad.  Not!
 We went to the Please Touch Museum for the first time in a while.  It was packed!  I think half the City was the zoo and the other half was here.

 Let's get wet!




 There is so much to do there.  The kids were a bit overwhelmed.
 Aden's favorite part.  Shooting an air gun.



 The had great toy collections.  The Star Wars stuff was awesome.
 Someone went shopping and took the cart of food across the entire lower level.  (you aren't supposed to take the carts out of the "supermarket")
There she goes.
 For a half hour, Aden picked up bricks and put them in the shoot.
 He kept saying it was his job.

 He was really into it.


 Ariel took over the cash register and was checking people out.




 She liked to drive things too.


 In Alice's maze.
 Driving back through the City.  We so miss this view.  It's been too long.
 A quick, early dinner with my family at Toscana as Aden had a birthday party at 6:30 in Bensalem...

No comments: