Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Creepy Easter Bunny

It was way too cold today.  What is going on?  If you have an iPhone, don't install the latest update.  Totally crashed my phone and when I called Apple they said it was happening to a lot of people.  Spent all day restoring it.  I was going to do the play post but it's a lot of videos which are hard to deal with and I'm so tired.  I promise I will try and get to it tomorrow.  

Sunday night we went to the Pub in Pennsauken NJ for dinner.  We haven't been there since the summer.
It was Easter Sunday and it was busy!  I have never seen it this crowded.
 The kids spent all out money here while we were waiting.

 So packed.
 Yummy as usual.  Only problem was Ariel was terrorized by...
 the Easter Bunny!  She freaked every time he walked by.
 On Monday, Amy and the kids were off but Amy had to go to school to get some work done so her mom came to watch the kids and she sent me these pictures.  (how's that for a run on sentence?) 
 Ariel loves puppy Stella.
 Going for a walk.
 Monday we had a baseball game.  We pretty much have one every night!  There was only one coach there so he put Lilly in charge of the bench while he pitched.  
 She picked the order based on behavior!  You better not be asking her to go first!
 Aden did much better at the plate.  Maybe he's getting more confident.
 Uh oh, I sense a little nepotism.  Lilly is letting her brother Jake bat first!
 Bubbles for the cheering section.

 Amy thought it would be appropriate for Aden to eat peanuts after the game.

No comments: