Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Bev

We are going on like 3 or 4 nights without good sleep, cough Ariel, so I'm ready to pass out so lets make this quick.  Friday night we had dinner with my family at Toscana. 
Because of Passover I had my candle in chocolate mousse!
The I took Aden to a friend's birthday at a laser tag place in Bensalem.
Happy Birthday Nicky!




Getting instructions.  As soon as they started, 2 of the kids came running out crying.  Aden made it through and came out looking excited but said he didn't want to do it again.  It was dark and there were big kids and even adults playing with the little ones.  I guess it was too much.
Aden's party favor.  He loves it!
This was first thing Sat morning, headed right for the slime.
He even got Ariel into it.
Baseball.
It was cooler than it was supposed to be.
We had lots of visitors.  Mel and Eva and Clar and Stella.
Go Aden!  He's thankfully getting better at hitting.
Family resemblance?  
Aunt Melissa giving Aden some advice.


Looking cool Eva.




My and my other girlie.  She finally lets me hold her!
Ariel made friends and made her self at home on someone's chair with someone's food.


Back to our house to rest.
Rough morning.
My sister's birthday was Saturday so we all went to dinner at PF Changs to celebrate the 2 birthdays.


Ariel wandered into Claire's and picked out a pocketbook.  
 Real yogurt.  Yuck.
We then bought a ton of stuff at Olly.  Ariel put on these shoes by herself, without anyone knowing.  

No comments: