Monday, May 5, 2014

Burmese What?

Back to Saturday, the baseball pictures were all day so they made a carnival out of it! I wanted to leave but of course the kids weren't going anywhere.
 Ariel made a friend in the bounce castle.
 Aden was reluctant at first to go on the big bouncy thing but then he wouldn't get off it.  
 You couldn't wear your shoes on it but it was super muddy out. I trained Ariel to get his shoes at the front and bring them to the end.

 It was time for the next puppy! Steve and Judy surprised everyone with Brody the Burmese Mountain Dog.  He is one cute but huge puppy! He knocked Aden right over.
 Aww.
 Here he is!  He will be over 100 pounds!
 Of course Ariel wanted to walk him.
 Already too big for her lap.
 Almost as big as Aden!

 What a face!
 The Shore is going to be crazy with puppies Stella and Brody and Cooper and Burghy.  
 Aden said he had to show me his rock collection.  I'm not sure when he's been doing this.
 We met my mom and grandmom at Ben and Irv's for lunch.  Ariel kept bugging the people next door.
 Always fun with Bubbie.

I dropped off Aden at the neighbors and got a sitter for Ariel, who was sleeping, so I could run errands.  That night it was going to be the daddies and all the kids.  Amy and the girls were still away.

No comments: