Sunday, May 4, 2014

What's On My Pillow?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  It's late Sunday night and there is a dog asleep on my pillow.  It's Burghy!  We are dog sitting.  Hope he sleeps better than Ariel the times she joins us in bed.  It was a busy weekend.  Lots of puppies.  But first, let's look at Eva modeling some of Ariel's bathing suits.  
 And here is Ariel.

Eva again.
 Hey there Eva.
 Back to Ariel.

Friday when we got home from school, it was right to the swings.

 Winston from next door will push her.  Sounds good to me since I'm usually the one doing it.
 Dinner at Bravo with my family.

 Trying on some new clothes.  Going to be a fun Summer!
 Saturday morning, Aden had baseball pictures.  It was all daddy as mommy went with Ali and Lindsay to a spa for the weekend!
 We met our first new puppy of the day.  Ozzie the bulldog who Gina, Mike and Joseph brought home the day before.  What a face!
 Everyone loved him.
 I love the way they are looking at each other here.

 All lined up for pics.
 Group shot from a distance.

 Waiting for individual shots.
 Cutey.
 Stay tuned for more puppies!

No comments: