Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sleeping With My Baby

Back to Mother's Day.  Ariel shared her cake.
 Ready to dance.
 Cousins!
 Cute pic of the brothers and their new puppies.
 Ariel has been watching Aden swinging the bat for weeks.  She decided it was her turn.
 She actually did pretty well.
 Starting to get tired.

 Happy baby!
 In her pjs.  She actually fell asleep with everyone over.  
 This is Monday.  Baby Eva was back.
 It was too warm and nice to be inside.
 Let's slide!
 Aunt Melissa wanted in on the action.

 Weee!
 I'm not sure Burghy was digging it as much as Ariel.

 Eva and I did some major bonding.  

 Of course Ariel got jealous and jumped up too.
 Eva fell asleep.

 Then I fell asleep.  It's been a long time since I slept with a baby.
 Tuesday was all the sudden really cold again.  Too cold for baseball practice if you ask me.
 Winston helped Ariel.
  They practiced off the tee for some reason.
 Eating her dinner and routing Aden on!

No comments: