Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Will Take the Blue Alien

It's Thursday night!  Another busy week winding down. We are watching episode 3 of Breaking Bad.  Amy is getting into it.  I'm still not too sure about it.  Everyone says I will love it.  

Wednesday night Amy took Ariel to music and I took Aden to the carnival at the Neshaminy Mall.  As you can imagine, Aden was very excited.
 First he wanted to do all games.  He's lucky he's cute and I love when he has fun or I might not have been too willing to let him spend $5 on each of the games.  The prizes were lame but he was happy.

 I think he's a little old for the duck game.
 Very excited to get his blue alien.
 He did pretty well popping the balloons.

 Let's ride!

 I get motion sickness very easily and I have been worried lately that Aden might end up like me.  He's been getting car sick a little more often but he did great on all the spinning rides.


 It was busy.  A very interesting crowd.

 Aden and his prizes.
 The clowns were amusing.

 We were up close and personal to the daredevils.
 I actually got a little scared watching them in there.
 I never win these things.

 I guess we will be back next year.
 The kids had Olympic Day at school.  I couldn't go so Jeff and Clarisse went and took pictures.  






 Both kids had a lot of fun.
Here's Amy's one picture from music class.

No comments: