Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

It's 10:15 and Amy promised me we would be in bed by 10:30 so we wouldn't be so tired tomorrow so I'm going to do this quickly.  It's a lot of pictures though.

Saturday night Maura came to sit.  Ariel screeched with delight when she saw her.
 Hard to see but Ariel walked around with her pocketbook and a gun. 
 Not sure what to make of that.

 We had dinner in Doylestown with Howard and Jen, then met up with Jason and Rachel for a late night snack.
 Sunday morning Amy's car got it's first car wash.
I took Ariel to swim.


Not loving the back floating.

We got a giant fish tray from Ben and Irv's and had the whole family over for Mother's Day, including 3 dogs.  

 And a baby.
 My dad gave me a break pushing Ariel.
 Stella is getting big.
 But not as big as Brody.
 Hey Eva!
 Way too much food.
 Stella and Brody weren't too sure about each other.  She's been snapping at Burghy and was a little snippy with Brody.



 Do you like my new dress?
 My little Russian doll.
 Brody and the kids played some games.  It was such a beautiful day.


 Some wrestling.
 Yummy cake.
 More of the party in the next post...

No comments: