Thursday, May 8, 2014

To Potty or Not To Potty

Well it's Thursday night.  I fell asleep after the kids went to bed but I somehow awoke really late so I guess someone really wanted me to do a blog post.  Let me start by saying things have been really moving in the potty department.  Ariel is not quite 2 1/2.  Aden was well passed three before he was potty trained so we hadn't really been trying with her.  There have been some interesting incidents.  Last Saturday night, at Todd's house, she walked into the kitchen naked and said she wanted to use the potty.  I found her clothes and diaper in the bathroom.  She did use the potty with my help.  Another day this week, I was taking her out of the car at school and her diaper was off!  She somehow removed it with the 5 point harness still on!  Our little Houdini.  Then below you see the craziest one of all.  The other afternoon Ariels' pants were wet.  They figured she must have spilled something but when they looked closer, they noticed she had no diaper.  The found in near the toilet.  She must have tried to go on her own and didn't tell them to replace her diaper.  It's going to be an interesting Summer.
 Aden modeling the cool t-shirt Mark and Melissa brought back from Florida.
 The animals came for a visit!

 Each kid got one cup of food to feed the animals.  Ariel ended up taking about 5.  

 This goat was running free!

 It was really cute to watch the animals and kids interact.  

 Ariel's teacher is the red head.

 The ducks were the hardest to feed.  They have fast beaks.



 Ariel is in the cage with the bunnies!

 Just chillin' with the tortoise.
 Playing at Breezy Town.

 Ms. Marilyn was in Taiwan last week.  She has classes there too!
 Ariel was glad to have her back.
 My girlie.

 We went to visit another puppy.  Geddy the Yorkie.
 It was hard to get a picture.  He moved way too fast!  I have more pics from the week including Aden's field trip to the aquarium and another baseball game but I will save them till later.  

No comments: