Thursday, May 21, 2015

CLUB JC

It's Thursday night.  Last night ended up being not great.  The boys woke up a few times during the night but we were able to get them back to bed without feeding them.  It was really cold and wet today. We needed jackets.  What happened to summer?  Amy's dad came to shampoo some of our carpets.  He's good at that.  The babies spit up everywhere!  We are looking forward to the long holiday weekend.  What are you all doing?

Back to Saturday, we had Jordan's bar mitzvah.  The six of us went to the service.  The kids all did really well.  It helps that it was so short, only like an hour and a half!
Aden and Ariel were excited to play with Noah and Addison at the luncheon after the service.
 They haven't seen them since Labor Day.  
That night, the kids stayed home with Amy's mom and Maura and Amy and I got to get dressed up and go out!  It was a bit of a drive to the Merion in Cinnaminson New Jersey. (where I was born!)  Amy looked great!  She even bought a new dress.
 I didn't take a lot of pictures.  Just tried to capture some moments and enjoy myself.  Here are the proud parents and Jordan getting snapped.
 It was a club theme.
 The kids and adults were separated for the cocktail hour.  The variety of food was overwhelming.  I only tried a fraction.  Plus I knew so many people I was too busy talking to eat.
 Our buddies Andrew and Melissa.
 Some shots of the room.

It was a crazy scene with everyone dancing.

 Here comes Amanda.
 And Jaime and Abby.

Candle lighting.
 I know I have mentioned in the past but Jaime and I were bar mitzvah'd together so it was kind of crazy to be going to his son's.
There were like 75 kids!
That's Jaime in the mosh pit!
 High school buddies.
 We were there late and had a great time.  Some goodies for the ride home.  
 I'm not sure how I got up Sunday but I did to take Ariel to swim.

This might have been the last time that Ariel and Nicky will be in lessons with Lou and I.  When they start up again in the fall, they will be going in with just the teacher.  Lou and I will be with Christian and the twins.

This has been a great year of swim.  So sad it's come to an end.  Ariel should be ready for swim at camp.  
 Baby Christian was hanging with us.

 So cute.  Just like 6 weeks older than the twins.
 Bye Nicky!  Have a great holiday weekend!


No comments: