Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Goofy Smiles

It's Tuesday night and the babies are not falling asleep.  They are swaddled in their cribs but I'm watching them kick their feet up on the monitor.  Usually they fall right asleep at 9 and it's after 10. Don't know what's keeping them up.  I guess we can't complain. They have been doing great.  Tonight we got a tour of a neighbors house that we have been wanting to see for years.  It actually was not as amazing as we had been lead to believe but I did love the space.  The new neighbors are really nice and have 2 little kids that both love Ariel.  

Hey Eli!
Noah has great smiles but Eli's are goofy.  
Friday night, the next door neighbors were busy working on their house, so we took their boys out to dinner.  
The kids table.  What did we do before iPads?  It was pretty funny.  Benji ordered a pizza steak but got a pizza with steak on it!  He didn't say anything until later but he ate the pizza.
We were two tables away with the babies.  
Saturday morning.  Most of my closeups lately are with Eli because he ends up on my side of the bed in the mornings.  Amy gets Noah because he is a little more sensitive and she's better with him.
Ready for baseball?
Actually, Amy and the twins stayed home to pack for the Shore.  I took Ariel to keep her out of Amy's hair.  

 The coach wasn't there so Jack's dad filled in.  
 Cool dude.





 Action shot.
 Ariel is great at entertaining herself.
 Aden wanted me to take a picture of how dirty he was.  He says being dirty is proof of playing well.

 Aden is almost done baseball so you won't have to suffer through many more pictures but I love some of the moments I captured.  Here Aden is on third waiting for his buddy Ben to get him in!

No comments: