Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dancing Bears

It's way too late for me to be working on this.  Both the babies slept from 9 to 5 last night but I hear something brewing up there now at 11.  Amy and I are watching Meatballs.  She's never seen it before. Makes you want to go to overnight camp.  Spaz.  Spaz.  Spaz. 

Hey Eli, do you want to go to a food truck festival?  
I'm not sure how we ended up here.  It was at a camp in the middle of Bensalem in the middle of a huge neighborhood.  Neither of which I knew was there.  
 It was a long walk down a big hill.
 Can't wait to walk back up this.
 I never even heard of Cherokee Day Camp.

 Nancy and Benjamin came with us.

 So many trucks to choose from.

 It was fun to watch them cook.
This was tator tots with pulled pork, cheese and cole slaw.
 Checking out the Neshaminy Creek.




 Across the creek, there were kids jumping in off a cliff.
 Spicy popcorn chicken in a waffle cone.
 Hey Noah, do you want to go visit Bubbie?
She loves her babies.



She loves her Dancing Bears.  I'm alway playing the Grateful Dead channel on Sirius.  Poor kids.
 Good night!

No comments: