Monday, September 25, 2017

Dr. Ariel

What a hot. sunny beautiful Indian Summer day.  I'm still having mouth problems though so I'm pretty miserable.  These are from last Sunday and Monday.  Pick up at Hebrew School.  Someone gave us their old dance board so Ariel could practice her turns.

 Quiet day playing around the house.

 Amy and Noah were in their pjs all day.  The rest of us got out a little.
 Ariel and her cool shades.

 A picture of me cuddling with the kids!


 Eli has been walking around with this hat.
 Watching the planes going by.


 Dr. Ariel on duty.


 I took Eli to swim class.
 It was a very small class.
 Eli was not thrilled but not upset.  
 Right buddy?  I think Noah might be more excited when it's his turn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for %meta_keyword% gmail log in