Tuesday, September 12, 2017

See Ya Shore

It's Tuesday night and it's about time I finish off Labor Day Weekend with a huge post.  The boys went back to school today and fought a little at drop off but had a great day.  They even got in trouble for wrestling during circle time.  The teacher was actually happy because that meant to her the boys were getting comfortable in the class.  I spent another 3 hours in the dentist chair today.  I used to actually like going to the dentist but not anymore.  They aren't finished yet.  I still have to get the permanent crown.  That's going to be a lot of milkshakes over the next 3 weeks!

Last Sunday night we ran over to meet Bev by the bay to watch the sunset.
 Pretty.
 Eli tried out his future bed.  Next summer!
 Good morning!  Happy Labor Day!  Our last morning at the neach house for a while.

 Ariel helped me make some of the bunk beds.  It's really hard to make the top ones.
 One last trip to Juniors.
 I used to pretty much always get the chocolate glazed.  This summer was all about the custard filled.

 Look who we ran into!
 I took the kids to the playground so Amy could pack.


 Noah pushed this stroller for like a half a mile.
 I dropped Aden off at my parents to swim then I went to the beach with Ariel.  It hadn't been beach weather all week and it was finally nice out so we had to go a little.  Ariel wanted to play with Sydney so went to her beach.
 Sydney's mom taking Ariel into the ocean!


 Already looking forward to next summer!

 Digging for crabs.
 Best buddies!
I took Ariel off the beach and left her at my parents.
 I picked up some burgers from the Dairy Bar for Amy and I.
 We packed up while the twins slept.  I took a break to enjoy the backyard a little.  

 When the boys got up, we took them to my parents so we could finish packing.

 The older kids didn't want to get out of the pool.
 They know where to find the treats.


 Ariel cried when we finally dragged her out of the pool.  She was so sad to leave.
 Finally the car was packed and I mean packed.  My parents also filled their car with our stuff.  We can really accumulate a lot over a summer.
 A few last minutes with Sydney.


 And off we go!  We left around 4 and their was not much traffic.  

No comments: