Monday, September 18, 2017

First Soccer Game

It's Monday night.  I still have lots of pain in my teeth, jaw and neck and the dentist doesn't seem to know why.  That's reassuring.  Amy took the boys to gym class today and they had fun.  Tomorrow it's back to school.  Hurricane Jose will be brushing by the shore tomorrow and all our furniture is still outside!  I really need to close the place up.  Speaking of hurricanes, last Saturday, Hurricane Irma was approaching Florida ever so slowly.  I had a bunch of family and friends that stayed down there so I texted them all day long to check in.  I watched the Miami tv news and caught this picture of the Deerfield Beach Pier a couple of blocks away from our place.  Looked scary and the storm was still so far away.
Soccer time!  It was a beautiful day.  Aden was excited to play.  

 Aden was very aggressive.  He wanted to be a part of every play.


 All the kids played well.  It's amazing how good they are all getting.  It's like watching real soccer finally!


 My handsome player.

 Studying the action.

We won!

 Aden was thrilled.
 Back to watching the tv all night.  It took so long for the storm to get there.
 We didn't do much that night.

No comments: