Sunday, September 17, 2017

Ice Cream Social

It's Sunday afternoon and we are watching the Eagles game.  This is the first time I have watched with Aden since he became interested in football.  He doesn't stop talking for a second!  But I'm happy he finally cares.  We had a quiet weekend.  Dance and soccer and Hebrew School.  Amy and I did get out last night without the kids for a fun Bat Mitzvah in the city.  My tooth saga continues.  I'm waiting for my permanent cap to come in and I'm supposed to be stable but my tooth and whole jaw hurt really bad!  I guess it's back to the dentist.  

Last Friday Amy watched baby Gwen.  
 I took the boys to school.  Eli jumped right out of the car, Noah kept rebuckling every time I unbuckled him!  He pointed back to the street and said Go!."
 I noticed this in Ariel's room.  She most definitely did not go to Aruba this summer!
 Some pizza for dinner.
 That night they had an ice cream social at Aden's school.  

 The boys pigged out!
 Then we went to play.
 The outside was nuts with kids running around.

 They were going up and down the slides themselves.



 Hey Jason!

 Spin!


 It was hard to get the kids to leave!
 Hurricane Irma was getting closer and this is a cool shot of a live picture of all the airplanes leaving Florida while they could!

No comments: