Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My Grandmother and the Piano

I just got stung a bunch of times.  At least 4 or 5!  I was standing in front of my house talking to a neighbor when I felt the first one.  I looked down and saw them all over me.  They kept stinging as I ran away.  It's about an hour later and I'm still breathing so I'm guessing I'm not allergic.  It's been decades since I've been stung.  It really hurts!  The day started out well.  The twins just ran into their class and didn't even look back!  We are so happy the like school.  Back to last weekend.  I have a bunch of videos to share.  

Listening to Miss Marilyn on Sunday morning.



Jamming on his guitar.  



We kept a close eye on Hurricane Irma the whole day while we watched the Eagles beat the Redskins.  We got reports from our family and friends who were in the middle of it.  It was such a crazy day.  Thankfully, there was minimal damage but it was a bummer that most lost power and it was so hot down there.   
 My parents brought my grandmother over for dinner.  It had been a while since she was at our house.  
 She got quality time with each of the kids.
 It was nice enough to sit outside.
 Aden and my dad threw a football around.
 some ymmy yogurt.

 Monopoly!
 My grandmother, who is 97 and really doesn't remember our names very well, can still play the piano beautifully!  






 Aden giving us a show.


This was Monday when I picked up Ariel from school.  
 Zip line!


 The boys got new shoes!
 Eli found a frog . you can see him if you look hard.
 Chasing bunnies.
 All the way to the neighbor's house.
 Good night!

No comments: