Thursday, January 28, 2021

Chicken Fried Rice

It's Thursday night.  Tomorrow is supposed to be the coldest it's been in a long time.  Not excited about that.  Back to last Thursday.  I dropped off Aden, Ben and Jason at school before 8.  
Then Amy and I took a quick trip to the shore.  Avalon!  Something different.  Very nice town.  

We had lunch at the Avalon Brew Pub.  




Then we checked out the beach.  
It was cold but nice and sunny.  
Back and then I took Aden to tennis.  Even though it was freezing, I decided to take a walk around the park.  
I took some interesting shadow pictures.  

Time to get Aden.  
I need to start playing him.  
Homework!  

Being silly that night.  

I thought this was funny but not funny.  
Friday before dinner, the kids watched a movie and ate popcorn.  
I made chicken fried rice.  
After dinner, it was back to the movie.  
Zootopia!  We picked up a Breaking Bad reference!

Some doughnuts for dessert.
Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: