Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Homemade Chicken Soup




It's Wednesday night.  These are from last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  

Monday morning Honey came for a visit.  Actually, Eva and Honey came to spend the day.  

This was Eva and Ariel in school.  
This is Aden and Honey in school.  
They could be modeling something.  
The gym that afternoon.  Are these college kids ever leaving?  
That night we roasted a chicken.

It's done!  I'm pretty sure this is Amy's favorite meal.  We had another reason for making it though.  Stay tuned for that.  

He wanted a hippopotamus for Christmas.  Lol.  
Eli made an obstacle course in the basement.  
This was part of it.  

Tuesday, Ariel had school at home.  
That night, we made chicken soup from scratch.  I took the bones from the roasted chicken and boiled them in water with veggies and spices to make the broth.  
Then I added the leftover chicken, of which there was not a lot as Amy and Aden ate it for lunch, and carrots and celery.  I came out great!


Wednesday, I walked into the gym locker room to the craziness in DC.  I had been avoiding the news for a few days for mental health reasons but I couldn't take my eye off of this!

Quiet night.  

We had a slight problem in Ariel's room.  

 

No comments: