Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Mummy Contest

It's Tuesday night.  I've been avoiding the news for a couple of days.  I think it's improving my mood!  These are from last Tuesday and Wednesday.  

Tuesday morning, we made penguin hats.  

Eli did what he does best.  Making a mess!


Trying to clean up.  It's a thankless job.  

Chicken wings!  We were officially chickened out.  
Osmo.
The boys made a great fort!
Wednesday, Eli got into the toilet paper.  
Are you a mummy?


Eli would not stop asking until we had a mummy contest.  

Ariel was the judge.  


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ac4RJxM2B3w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>




Later that night I started watching the Mandalorian.  I loved baby Yoda in school.  



 

No comments: