Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Easter Egg Hunt

These are from last Monday and Tuesday.  We woke up to a nice day at the shore on Monday.  Eli took a walk over to my parent's house with me to check on things.  How quickly they forget.  At every intersection, Eli asked me which direction.  
Everything looked good.  
It's sad to see the pool covered.  
It will be open soon.  
Some fun things coming up for the summer.  
We packed up and drove home.  Look at the plants.  Eggs!  While we were gone, some high school kids came and hid Easter eggs all around our house for charity.  
The kids went crazy!
I see some!
Run Eli!

There were some fun things in those eggs.  Toys and candy.  
That night we hung with the neighbors.  

Ariel and her fidgets.  
Tuesday, doing some homework.  

New mulch and the flowers are blooming!  It's Spring!
Amy and I took Ariel to Costco.  
I lost her in a pile of Squishamels.  
They asked her if she wanted her own card.  
Any chance to pose!

 

No comments: