Thursday, December 29, 2022

It's Cold As Balls

Last Friday, I got a surprise photo.  You may remember a few weeks ago, I took the twins bowling and we ran into an old friend's kid's bar mitzvah party at the bowling alley.  They welcomed us into the party and I even got called up to light a candle!  So funny.  
Back to the elves.  Eli was hoping they would make a carnival in the basement, so they did.  Here's the ticket booth.  
The carnival!
Balloon Pop
Ball Pit of Doom
Ball Throw
Music Competition
3D Printing
Food!
Eli was again amazed!


I went to work but an insane cold front was coming through.  It was close to 50 degrees and dry but that was about to change.  I went to the market, which was packed.  


By the time I got outside, it had dropped into the 30's and started snowing!
Slippery drive home.  

We played around with some of our new gifts.  
Aden was even being nice.  
I made a fancy dinner.  
Noah worked on Legos.  
More presents!

Let's paint Lucy the Elephant!

The temperature kept dropping.  
It really was Cold as Balls!  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: