Sunday, December 11, 2022

Julia's Holiday Party

It's Sunday night.  I was right when I wrote Thursday night that this weekend would be a little quieter.  Saturday, Amy and I slept a chunk of the day and Sunday, we watched football all day.  The Eagles clinched a playoff spot and are now 12-1!

Last Saturday, the boys all got their haircuts early.  
Then Ariel had cheer.  
They did the opening of their routine over and over again.   I think I can do it at this point.  
I took Ariel and Faith to Chick fil a.  
Of course they did TikToks.  

Then we went to Yum Yum doughnuts.  
We spent the afternoon doing crafts.  

Kinetic sand.

Vicki came to sit.  It was her first time in a while.  I think the twins were a little hard for her.  

Ariel was there with Emily to help out.  

Amy and I went to a holiday party.  
We ate and mingled.  



Then we danced!
Look how hot Amy looked!
Our wonderful hostess.  
We stayed pretty late.  
Had lots of yummy desserts before we left.  
When we got back of course Ariel and Emily were still up.  

 

No comments: