Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Deep Pockets

Monday night Amy and I went to interview with the our pediatrician.  You might think we were interviewing him but it was really the other way around.  He is very popular and not accepting new patients right now but we dropped some names and he agreed to meet with us!  I think it went well and we are going to be with him.  His office is only a few blocks away from our house in the City, so Amy can throw him in the Bugaboo, if we ever get one, and take him there.

Afterwards, I dragged her to my softball game.  I missed the last two so it was nice to get out.  They all loved the belly of course.  Amy bonded with some of the girls.  We had a small turnout, this is only about half the team.

The baby loved it.  (he was watching through her belly button) He will be ready to play soon!

It's a long night when you are losing!  Hopefully I won't be too sore after this.

We lost :-(

No comments: