Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Morning Aden!

Last night Melissa and Mark came over and helped with the feeding.  We are supplementing with a little formula until Amy's milk is totally in.  He's a hungry boy, he's eating pretty constantly!  After we settled the nurse in, (Daisy is pretty cool, I will tell you about her later) I headed to Jersey to the closest Circuit City.  I bought a new camera, which I'm not thrilled with, we will see if I keep it, and a tv for the nurse/baby room.  I picked up food from the Oregon Diner on the way back and we pigged out.  Aden has been a dream.  Just eats and sleeps and looks around.  No crying yet! (I know it's coming but let us have our moment!)

Mark is great with kids.

The end of a long day.

Good morning Aden!  Of course we don't have his crib or dressing table yet, thanks Karl's, so he is in the bassinet.  He is finally learning how to pose a little.

He always seems to sleep in the same position, with the arm out.  I'm still wearing my hospital band too!

Never too far from the binky.







That's the same face Amy gives me when she has had enough pictures!

No comments: