Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Rest of the Weekend

After the walk Sunday morning, I went back and Aden and I slept for a while. By the time I woke up, it had started raining. Aunt Melissa bonding with Aden.

They started building a house next door and they are making a mess! Especially with the rain, there was mud everywhere.

By later in the day, this was a swimming pool!

There was a break in the rain so Melissa, Mark, Aden and I walked over to Lucy to see if there were any cute outfits for Aden in the gift shop. Melissa and Mark look natural pushing the stroller. Someone they sort of knew even asked if he was their son!

I think I'm on a quest to take pictures of the Bugaboo in as many places as I can!

We thought that Chloe, the Lhaso Apso would have a hard time with the baby, she gets jealous easy, but it's Jenny that seemed to be upset. She didn't eat all weekend and kept trying to steal Aden's things. Hopefully she will get used to him soon.

The break in the weather did not last long. As soon as we got back the sky got dark again.

Jenny is not coming in till the last possible second. She loves to be outside.

Moments after this picture was taken, a hurricane blew threw. The dogs were upset but Aden didn't seem to mind. I will post a video of this soon.

Uncle Mark loves Aden! He wants to teach him to be a kicker in the NFL!

Hey Buddy!

Amy decided to stay at the Shore with her mother through Tuesday. I went back Sunday night and had two glorious nights of sleep. Poor Amy was up with Aden both nights. She says I get all the night shifts when she gets back! I really miss both of them!

No comments: