Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Home Stretch

Poor Amy is really getting uncomfortable.  They say the last few weeks are hard and they are right.  It's really just one part of her back that hurts the most.  I've been trying to rub it for her and she has taken some Tylenol which has helped a little but sleeping is a real problem.  Last night we continued to arrange the baby's room.  We don't have the dressing table yet, so we really don't have a place to put his clothes.  Most of the clothes are still at her parent's house but we brought a few back to wash and get ready.  I can't wait for him to wear the Grateful Dead onesie! (the orange)

I played softball last night also.  Amy didn't come this time, too hot.  We actually played well and the game was fun.  We could still make the playoffs.  I will have more updates later today, I am expecting something long awaited by Fedex and Amy and I are going to go to the Phillies game/fireworks tonight if she is feeling up to it.

No comments: