Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aden Meets Snow

Sunday Amy and I got up early and drove back to town to get another load of stuff. I dropped her back off at the house and went up to Doylestown to check out pool tables. I didn't realize how much space you needed for one. Even though the table is 4 feet wide, you are supposed to have 14 feet of clearance! Plus once you get a pool table, it's there forever. It's a lifestyle decision we have to make. I couldn't convince Amy or the decorator to put it in the dining room. They make dining table tops for them!

Monday was snowy but not at bad as predicted. I was just annoyed as we are moving on Thursday and I don't want the movers dragging snow through the house. Jenny is always hovering when Aden is being fed. When we move he will be in a high chair finally. No more eating on the floor.

Yummy!

The girls love to play in the snow.

Here's an action shot of Jenny getting excited to wrestle with Chloe.

They aren't really fighting, just playing.

Aden's first time in the snow! Amy just walked him out and plopped him down. He wasn't upset but not overly thrilled either. Next Winter we will have to get him on skis!





Back in the City where it was nice and warm. Aden is now in charge of the remote. We have to watch what he wants to watch!





It's a good thing he likes 24 and Lost. (and Grey's and Private Practice for Amy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed I can leave a comment! Aden looks so cute outside in his snow suit!!!