Monday, March 16, 2009

Coming Home

Today was a nice, lazy day.  We woke up and Aden was already in front of the tv.

We went for a long walk and came upon my favorite trees.  Don't know why but I have been obsessed with these since Hawaii.

I have nothing to say about this.

We chilled out on the beach.  

Again I took Aden to the edge of the ocean and he loved it!  He was jumping the waves.  I can't wait for the Summer!

My good friend from high school Stacey, who moved Florida, got engaged over the weekend!  She may be checking out the blog for the first time since the honeymoon (she didn't know it was still going) so hey there Stacey!  Michael surprised her with a proposal at a swanky hotel in Miami.  We are thrilled for both of them, they are an awesome couple!  Stacey's mom got the heads up a few days earlier so she came down over the weekend.  She was nice enough to make us a beautiful dinner tonight.  There was so much food!  We had Aden on his best behavior so Michael might be interested in having kids soon.  Stacey's mom and Stacey are ready!  We can't wait for the wedding!

No comments: