Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Day Before

Our last full day as City of Philadelphia residents! Thankfully, I'm too freaked out about moving to be upset yet. Aden has no idea what coming! I will give my thoughts on the whole thing later.

I made a couple of trips to the house and even my dad drove into the City to get a load. Amy was busy filling boxes all day. I wanted to give a treat to my family so it was off to the Palm for dinner!

It was super cold but we still love that we can walk everywhere, at least for a couple more days.

Aden was ready for a big, juicy steak.

It was pretty quiet there. We had our own corner, which was probably good as Aden kept throwing his toys on the ground.

He was very good and sat in his chair and played quietly.

The keys are his new favorite toy.

Somebody wants a taste of that filet! Just a couple of more teeth!

Sucks. Stuck with the bottle again.

He loved checking out the faces.

Adam's aunt Arlene works there and sent us a couple of desserts. Yummy!

Aden had a good time.

We'll be back soon enough!

No comments: