Friday, May 1, 2009

At the Ritz

Sorry no update this morning.  We visited Breezy Point school because the wanted to interview Aden!  He was nervous, but I think he did well.  We have to decide by next week where Aden is going to go next year.  Ohev is fine but Shir Ami is starting a program for babies and then there is Breezy Point where Justin and Alex went.  So hard to make a decision.  So then we were running around packing then we had to take Aden to my parent's house.  He screams in delight.  That's his new thing.  It took us about 3 hours to get to DC.  It seemed a lot longer.  Amy wanted to rest, but of course I made her walk to the Lincoln Memorial.  We just got back ad have less than an hour before we are picked up for dinner so I better get in the shower!  I will try and post pictures later tonight.

No comments: