Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Barbeque

Aden was ready to face a new week. He was mostly better so he was going to school. First, he had to sit in the bathroom doorway so mommy and daddy could get ready.

He doesn't sit still anymore. If he's not rolling around or trying to crawl, he's busy getting his fingers caught in the door.

Aden wanted to play with Shifter the dog before going to school!

After work and school, I got ready for my first barbeque at the new house. I brought my old barbeque from town which I had not used in years. I wasn't sure it would even work. I did spend a lot of time cleaning it. Clarisse came over with her friend Teri, who had not seen Aden since he was little.

Aden was the center of attention of course. He was surrounded by three teachers. I figured he would be reading before the end of dinner.

In case you were worried, the barbeque worked well. I am ready for a new one though. I need more space. I would really like one of those ones I saw at the pool show with the built in refrigerators and radios!

Aden wanted to try some string cheese. You probably are all aware that Amy is not very fond of cheese but she wants to make sure Aden is exposed to everything.

We had a nice visit with everyone, then Aden needed to wind down a little before getting a bath, so he hung out with Shifter.

Some cute bath shots.







Finally, he's having a lot of fun in the bath.

Goodnight Nemo, sweet dreams!

No comments: