Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Chelsea

It's Saturday night and we are stuck at home. No babysitter. Sucks. We have been unable to get a babysitter the entire Summer! So I figured I would work on this. Thursday, I got home and Aden playing on the driveway.



We did some weeding while he watched. That totally wore us out. It's so hard to fight these weeds. I'm close to pulling everything out and planting grass.

Friday morning, Aden was trying to get away from me but there wasn't really anywhere he could go!

He loves to grab things off the desk.

The safety guy really wants me to get rid of the desk. He doesn't think it's safe.

Friday, I had lunch with Amy, Aden and my parents at the Clubhouse Diner. It's Aden's favorite place. He can make a huge mess and they don't get upset and he loves to look at the huge fish tank.

The drive down the Shore was not fun. We pretty much followed a line of thunderstorms the whole way. We probably should have stopped and had dinner. At some points, we couldn't see out the windows. A lot of people just pulled over to wait it out. We finally made it and the streets were flooded in Margate. That made unpacking the car not fun.

Aden got a bath and was somehow swallowed by a monster.



Aden fell asleep and Amy's parents stayed home so we headed to Atlantic City. We ate at the Chelsea. It was good Steven Starr food that we are used to. We hung out at the Chelsea a bit then went to visit Jason and Rachel. We talked till 1:30 in the morning!

No comments: