Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Gym

Tuesday night, I went with Amy and Aden to gym class!

First, they had all the kids in a circle stretching, then it was time to go around and explore. I'm not sure how Aden felt about the balls.

Ok, time to come out!

We bounced with him on the trampoline.

Then the rings.

They kept setting up different things for the kids to try.

Aden loved the swing! Video to follow.



That's a big ball.

He loved watching all the other kids.

The swing is still his favorite.



Aden was very helpful at cleanup, he loves to put things in containers.

He wanted to be near the teacher. He is that way in music class also. I guess that's what happens when your mother, grandmother and various other relatives are teachers.

Wednesday night Mark and Melissa stopped by and we had some root beer floats! Melissa was like I don't usually like root beer, but she was surprised and how good it was with ice cream. Mark and I spiked ours with the Root alcohol. Yum!

No comments: