Monday, August 17, 2009

I Could Live On This Stuff

It's now Monday around 12:45. This morning Amy had a class, Aden's school was closed and all of our parents were away, which meant I was in took care of Aden until Melissa was able to come over. We went to Aden's last Summer music class. I will talk about that in another post.

Friday was the company picnic. Look what I got for the guys! Aden kept pointing at the slide, he really wanted to try it!

60 feet long!

First some ribs...

Then it was my turn.

Here we go! It was fun!

Melissa and Amy came to visit, then we headed to the Shore.

We were hungry so decided to hit Ocean City for Mack & Manco's pizza. The boardwalk was packed!

Aden kept himself busy while we waited.

Here it is!

Mel and I enjoying it.

Hey Buddy, save some for the rest of us!

Alright, enough pizza, where is the ice cream?







We couldn't leave without some Johnson's popcorn.



Finally at the house, Aden chilled outside with Jenny and read his books.





Aunt Melissa helped.

It's bath time!

Of course everyone wants to watch.

Clean baby! Good night!

No comments: