Monday, February 8, 2010

Can We Just Forget This Weekend?

All I can say is what a weekend and by that I mean I have no idea what happened. If you remember, Aden had a stomach thing Weds and I stayed home with him Thursday. Well, for some reason Aden got up screaming Saturday morning around three. He wouldn't calm down so I took him downstairs, gave him some milk and watched a little Sesame Street with him. About 3:30 it hit me. I just remember saying to Amy, you need to watch him and pretty much that's all I remember until Sunday morning. I will save you from any more details except to say that I lost 3 pounds!

So, needless to say, there are not a lot of pictures. (just a refrigerator of food that I wasn't able to eat) Friday night was the calm before the storm. We just chilled, waiting for the snow which was supposed to start by 5 but didn't until almost 10.

Ok, bed time.

Which brings us to Sunday. I somehow missed almost 30 inches of snow falling. I'm glad I thought ahead to have my driveway cleared. I was feeling better and Amy was anxious to get out of the house so we made a quick trip to Bloomingdales.

Took a few shots as we were leaving.

There were no tracks out back. Where are the animals?

Aden found a friend at Bloomies.

Who he took everywhere.

It was very quiet there. We got Aden a few things for Florida then headed home to watch the Superbowl.

Aden found the game very exciting.

All ready for school Monday morning. He starts saying "car" and goes and gets his jacket and hands it to us. I guess he likes going to school.

No comments: