Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chillin' at the W Miami

Where are you taking me now? Monday morning we headed to our favorite mall, Town Center in Boca Raton.

Really our home away from home.

Even Aden likes it there.

These seem to be the hot shirts for the season.

We went back so Aden could take a nap. Amy and I went for a nice walk. It was in the mid 70's and sunny, pretty perfect.

This is the life.

Nice boat.

My forehead got red!

My favorite pine trees.

We left Aden with my parents and drove to Hallandale Beach to pick up Jason and Rachel, then down A1A the rest of the way to South Beach. I love Miami and was so excited to be there. We were hungry and hit our usual spot Nexxt.

It looked weird without the tents over the tables. They removed them for a storm. Lincoln Road was packed!

Happy!

We got Aden his own Ferrari so he could be like everyone else in Miami!

Don't ask.

Me and Jason.

Cool store, full of sewing old machines.

Amy and Aden got some cool clothes, I didn't get anything :-(

Such a nice night.

They really should wash these rental cars!

We went to hang out at the new W Hotel Miami.

Cool place.

Mr. Chow's restaurant was happening. We will have to eat there next time.

Very comfortable.

A nice picture of Jason and Rachel. They are here for another week, lucky.

See ya next time Miami!

No comments: