Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Camera!

The snow has started but it's been light so far so I am at work. Amy is home from school because of her sprained ankle. The storm is supposed to pick up this afternoon and we are still supposed to get over a foot here. Most of the schools are open but have early dismissal, that way they don't have to make up the day later. While I understand that, it is slippery out. Would it be still worth it if someone were to get hurt going to school? Council Rock High School is closing at 10:40. Why even get out of bed?

So I got my new camera yesterday. I was busy cooking last night so I was only able to grab a few pictures. What do you think?

It takes Hi Def video. Not sure how I can post those.

Let's make music!

Still walks around the house with this thing.

He's getting better at golf. We could do without all the dents in the furniture though. Hopefully, we will get Aden out in the snow tomorrow.

No comments: