Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here We Go Again

The snow is returning! They are calling for as much as 18" tomorrow with hurricane force winds! Sounds like fun. Just as we started to get rid of the the 45" from last week!

Monday morning, I took Aden to the doctor to see about his lingering eye infection. Turns out it wasn't the eye that was the problem. He had infections in both ears! We were surprised as he hadn't shown any signs of that. Although, that could explain the fit before the party on Saturday. So it was daddy and Aden day at home.

I can't believe we have to give him the antibiotic twice a day for ten days. It is not fun.

Yesterday, leaving school, Amy fell down some stairs and hurt her ankle. It's swollen and painful but she went to school today because she had an IEP. Anyone have crutches we can borrow?

Hopefully we will get Aden out in the snow tomorrow.

A year after I broke my camera, I am finally getting a new one today. I have actually been borrowing my dad's camera this whole time. I did buy that one a few months ago with the front screen but that was returned quickly. I hope I like this one!

No comments: