Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Birthday Boys!!!

Well somehow we made it!  Noah and Eli are 1!  I haven't taken their official pictures yet so you will have to wait till next week for the 12 month retrospective.  As many of you know, I was not thrilled with the idea of having any more kids after Aden and Ariel. Amy said she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she didn't at least try for one more even though the doctors said she had little chance of becoming pregnant.  Well, not only did she become pregnant but 2 eggs got fertilized.  I didn't handle that news very well but maybe I overreacted.  It's been a fun adventure.  The boys make me laugh every day and while having a huge family can be a bit chaotic at times, I wouldn't want it any other way.  

Back to last weekend.  The boys just played in their pjs all day.





 That night we went out with my parents and grandmother for an early birthday celebration.
 We got Aden to give my grandmother a little love.
 As embarrassing as that may be.
 Ariel loves the attention.



 Leftovers!
 The boys first birthday cake!


 This actually came out cute.
 The boys couldn't wait to get at the cake.
 They loved it!



 Sunday was a lazy day.


 This makes our lives easier.
 Eli reading his book after his nap.  You can just make out Noah peeking through the bars.  Well we will be celebrating the boys all weekend and will get back to you shortly.

No comments: