Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Too Many Teenagers

It's Wednesday night and I have to remember to take out the trash. Missing a Monday really throws you off.  Oh, you know what, I bet trash collection is off by a day too.  Tomorrow Aden has his last baseball game of the season and Ariel has her dance recital dress rehearsal.  We really are moving into summer.  Now we just need it to get hot.  With all the great ice cream places around, we ended up at the new Dairy Queen tonight.  It was too confusing. They have a huge menu of options.  Even trying to pick a Blizzard was hard. The twins took over our ice cream and had a lot of fun!  I have some pictures of that.  Anyway, back to last week.  

Watermelon anyone?
 Aden, Eli and I needed haircuts.  Aden wins for the most hair.

 He looked like Elvis here.

 Much better.
 Eli was on my lap for his cut so I don't have any pictures.  Aden got a shampoo for the first time and loved it!
 Uh oh, look what's going on behind Eli.
 At least they tried to help clean.

 We loaded the car and headed to the shore.  The traffic was bad so we took a back way.  Amy hates when I do that but we kept moving.
 We met my parents off shore at JoJos.  Eli liked the singing doll.  The boys would not sit so we had to bring our dinners home.
 Right Eli?
 Bath time!  We have a shower curtain but no rod!
 They like to play in our bathroom.

 I walked to WaWa to get milk.  Ariel hung out with Alex and Amber.
 I don't know if you saw the news but there was a big fight around here between all the teenagers.  Like 300 were involved!  
 There were teenagers everywhere.
 Getting ready for bed.

 Good night!

No comments: