Thursday, January 18, 2018

Fly Eagles Fly

It's Thursday night.  I was at the NAC forever today.  Aden and Ariel had classes.  Even though I knew a ton of people, that place is so boring if you are there for hours.  It's going to be getting a little warmer this weekend.  Just in time for the NFC Championship Game!  Speaking of the Eagles, last Saturday, Aden and went to the game.  

It was a quiet day.  Eli was looking for the peanut butter in the crackers.  
 Aden and I put on tons of layers and headed to the stadium.  It was around 20 degrees with a strong wind.  I went to the NFC Championship Game in 2005 against the Falcons and it was even colder.  At the time, it was hip for the players to wear fur coats on the sidelines.  I borrowed my grandmother's mink.  I still have it!  So I wore it under my jacket.  Aden wanted to throw the ball around in the parking lot.  
 Ready to head in.
 Cool shot.  Those poor people who have to go all the way up there.
 Aden ate 2 hot dogs while we walked to our seats.
 Everyone stood the whole time.  It was too cold to sit.  Aden stood on his chair.  Normally I wouldn't let him but the guy in front of us was over 6 feet tall.
 Flyover by jets.
 Too cool to zipper his jacket.



 It was a rough game to watch but we made it to the end.
 We ran to our car.  It's amazing how long it takes people to get out of the stadium.  
 Aden was excited and we were the first to our cars.
 Passing the stadium on 95.  It took a long time to warm up but it was worth it!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: