Sunday, September 30, 2018

Football Pictures

It's Sunday night and I'm too tired to give much commentary.  

Aden had his flag football pictures last Saturday.  This was the first time in any of the kid's sports that I wasn't able to get close enough to take my own pictures.  They were all the way in the back of the gym.

 Game time!
 Aden got the ball for a run.


 It's really hard to watch games with the twins.  They won't sit still!  Eli loves to run on the field.

 Grandpop knows how to stop them.

 I saw this for Mark.
 While we were at football, Ariel had a cheerleading clinic at Council Rock High School.  Amanda was there!
Amy hired an organizer.  Forget if I mentioned that.  They made Ariel her own corner in the basement.



 It's a bit more organized I guess.
 We walked to the playground.

 Dinner with friends at Erini in New Jersey.
 We had a nice night out. 


No comments: