Sunday, September 23, 2018

How Not To Draw a Face

It's Sunday night.  We have a super busy week coming up.  We should be rested and ready as this weekend wasn't too bad.  The Eagles won and ugly one today.  It was rainy and not very nice out.  I barely left the house.  Amy hired an organizer to help us with different projects.  She got me motivated.  I worked on the basement for a while today.  I filled a bunch of trash bags.  It's amazing how much you can collect in 10 years.  Back to last weekend.

Pretty girl wearing a dress.
 We saw Gwen at school!
 The twins told me all about camp.  
 Not sure if we should be concerned or not.  The twins teacher asked them to draw their face.  Most of the kids did pretty well.

 Noah sort of got a circle going.
 I'm not sure what Eli was doing.  

The boys are always wild.  Sometimes Aden jumps in.


Making cupcakes.
 They all love handling the eggs for some reason.

 Decorating is fun.
 This was breakfast the next morning.  The twins were asleep before the cupcakes were done baking.  Can you guess the first thing he looked for when he got up?  
 Football time!
Aden is so serious.
Big catch for Aden!



Touchdown for Brandon!

 Good game guys.
 Aden played my friend Jaime's son.  
 Another big win!

No comments: