Thursday, August 3, 2023

Aden Returns

Last Thursday, I took the train into Philly really early.  
Continuing legal education classes.  
WhileI was there, I watched Aden's flight from Phoenix to Philly.
So cool you can  do this. 
Lots of planes up there.  
Got my Beiler's Donuts at the Reading market.  Yum.  
I had 6 2 hour classes over two days.  
It was really hot out!
Hey Michele!
I got home when Aden got home.  That was a pretty fast month.  Everyone was happy to see him.  
His flight was early and he hadn't slept much.  
Mommy!
The twins ganged up on Heather.  
It was hot but we played outside.  
We went to find the neighbor girls.  Lennox was having cheer practice at her house.  
They played around waiting for Lennox.  



Aden was a bit lost.  He actually said he kind of wished he was back on the trip.  
Chalk time.  



Cheer was done, let's go swimming!



That was a fun night.  
Last Friday, we headed to the shore and got down in time to go swimming.  

I met Bill and Ashley at the lot behind Tomatoes.  
It was a nice night to hang.  
I will leave you with a cute Ariel latter.  Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: