Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Gold Hoops

Here's your post for Wednesday a bit early.  Last Monday, I went for a run and saw Spiderman.
Then Eva and Gwen came to play.  


Hey Honey!
Aden went with Melissa and Mark to the dog beach.  

Honey had so much fun swimming.  
I took the twins to the opposite end of the island.  The inlet between Atlantic City and Brigantine.  
The very end of the boardwalk.  
There was a lot to look at.  
Eli was mesmerized.  
We went to the arcade at the Showboat.  The place was packed with people going into the new water park.  
Roller skating!  That's new.  
The arcade is really nice.  

We took a walk on the boardwalk.  
Steel Pier!
There was a Grateful Dead cover band near my house.  I hung out for a bit and listened.  
Then back for Rummy.  
Last Tuesday morning, I headed home with Ariel.  Amy took the twins for breakfast and to do school shopping.  
Then they went to Ocean City again.  

Ariel and I went to the gym.  
Then the doctor.  
Then work.
Ariel got her ears pierced right before camp and was still wearing those original earrings.  I took her to a jewelry store to get some gold hoops.  

So pretty!
She's growing up!
At the same time, Eva and Gwen were on the Ocean City boardwalk getting their ears pierced!
We stopped by the house to see the hardwood floors going in.  
Looking good. 


I stopped by a friends house to meet the new cantor for our synagogue.  
Then Ariel had cheer.

Let's throw Ariel!
Wow!  That's high!
We brought Emily back to the shore with us.  

 

No comments: