Wednesday, April 24, 2024

My Birthday!

Last Wednesday, I smoked some ribs.  

Then I threw them in a pan with butter, brown sugar, syrup and all kinds of spices then threw it back on the smoker.  They came out like burnt ends.  So yummy.  
We have lots of school projects going on.  
I 3d printed a light bulb for Noah's Thomas Edison presentation.  
Eli had an idea!
Last Thursday was my birthday!  When Aden left for school, I drove like 20 minutes away to a donut place I have been wanting to try.  This place was supposed to be amazing.  
OMG.  I didn't know where to begin.  They make a dozen different kinds of dough with so many different flavors and toppings.  
The girl there was super nice and told me about every one.  
While we were talking, they kept bringing more out.  What to get?!
I bought 6 for later and a couple for the car ride.  Amazing! 
Later, Ariel had cheer.  
Then we left the twins at home and went to Roccos for dinner.  
The food was great.  
Then we went to Melissa's to eat the donuts.  
Here are the 6 I picked.
We jumped right in.  
Honey hugs.  
Honey kisses.


Cousin love.  

 

No comments: